Galaxy Draperies is a well-established Window Covering Company and Installation company serving the great Los Angeles territory to the luxury Residential market since1976. We are seeking an experience installation expert, a results-orientated individual to represent their company as a full time Installer for our growing clientele. This individual must be highly principled in accomplishing tasks with detail, accuracy, and a proactive mindset. As a team member you will support others in achieving high quality deliverables, keeping projects on track, under budget, and exceeding our client’s expectations with a spectacular installation.
- Build a strong knowledge of company product offerings and processes to build confidence in our clients that we are their go-to provider for providing our clients with their dream window fashion designs, asking for repeat business on every install.
- Coordinate with other areas of the company to assure world class service to our clients and work with your peers to have hands on involvement in creating a stronger client experience to solve any issues that occur at installation.
- Proactively follow up with customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Work extensively in our CRM and Microsoft Office to provide job correspondence and answer questions timely.
- Manage our elite accounts to provide an innovative installation every time!
- Collecting balance dues and asking for the next project.
- 5 years of Handyman/Carpenter/Installation Services
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills to wow our clients with your professionalism
- The ability to teach others your installation skills
Pay and Benefits
- Salary Range depending on the experience you bring to the table, tell us why you make the difference to take our business to the next level.
- PTO plus 6 Holidays off
- Mileage reimbursement monthly
- Ability to use discretion and make decisions independently after our intensive training process when the training wheels come off!
- Work within a dynamic and fast paced environment with an owners focused on high standards and persistent detailed results.
- Being supported by a team in a family owned/operated business
- Using skills, structure, and detail, you constantly seek ways to improve and raise standards through meticulous execution
- An excellent observer and listener to remain calm in situations under pressure and provide the ‘perfect solution’ to make the dreamlike visions of our Designers come true!
- Motivated by team spirit and determined outlook to make Galaxy Draperies the name in servicing the greater Los Angeles market.
How to Apply
Provide a Resume that outlines your best accomplishments, qualifications, and interest in the position. Galaxy Draperies is an EOE and is looking forward to hearing from you what makes you the best candidate to provide top-knotch service