Do you consider yourself a master of fine detail impressing your supervisors with how much you can get done in a day? Are you an expert communicator and wow customers daily with your service? Are you a master problem solver that thrives on meeting deadlines?
Then, apply today!
We are looking for top-notch project managers because Galaxy Draperies knows how to make detailed time managers & problem-solving individuals succeed in a demanding design management role for your next career level fulfillment.
Due to a rapidly growing volume of luxury clients in the greater Los Angeles market, we are looking to expand our project management team. The project managers in the customer service department are responsible for managing the lifecycle of our client projects from after sale to final install. This team is directly responsible for the success rate of our jobs as well as providing excellent customer service. You will work directly with our sales and installation teams to provide a seamless experience for our clients in a proactive, on target, and under budget manner.
What is important to you?
- A family run and operated Company with 43 years of experience who cares about your goals and coaches you to achieve them.
- An on-your-toes atmosphere with fast-acting teammates that challenge each other, solve problems for big wins, and innovates to strengthen the customer experience.
- A company built on 6 core values that motivate the Galaxy brand: Make a Friend, Dedicated, Driven, Teamwork, Value of Reputation, and Growth Oriented.
- An intensive 4-week training that focuses on process, service expectations & role-playing to ensure your immediate traction in the role.
What you are responsible for:
- Reviewing scope of work to prevent anticipated errors, under budget purchasing, tracking and updating high volume projects weekly, scheduling & prepping for installation, and facilitating/solving any bumps along the way.
- Providing an excellent and proactive customer experience that our clients can’t stop telling their friends and family about, getting to know our clients in a friendly first-name basis manner.
- A relentless persistence in managing the micro-details on high volume projects weekly, that put together the pieces of the puzzle, including: time deadlines, customer/installer/designer follow up, budget/promo considerations, scheduling logistics, etc.
What is important to us?
- Minimum Associate’s degree, or 5 years working in customer service or account management.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- A love for making customers happy, and a knack for not taking it personal is a plus.
If this sounds like it would be the perfect opportunity, we can’t wait to hear from you. Apply quickly to be selected for our next upcoming class!