Attention all customer-focused sales veterans! Are you passionate about customers and tired of being expected to see them as just walking dollar signs? Working hard with very little payoff or recognition for your efforts? Being just a number in a big organization? Check us out!
Galaxy Draperies is ready to help you take control of your career – We are a company dedicated to exceeding customer expectations and we are looking for other customer champions to share our vision:
- WE provide the framework for YOU to build and manage your own clientele list. We are ready to invest in you with PAID training and mentorship from experts with 25+ years of experience!
- Company-provided technology and sample materials for you to succeed!
- Generous commission structure with additional bonuses to recognize not only top sellers but those who drive efficiencies and create 5-star reviews!
- Flexible schedules and mileage reimbursement!
- Continued support from dedicated staff to manage orders after you make the sale!
Our ideal Design Consultant has a genuine enthusiasm not only for the products we offer, but for preserving our reputation as the premier provider of custom window treatments and awnings in Los Angeles. Design Consultants meet with our potential customers, traveling to their homes and working with them one-on-one to qualify needs and close sales deals. Our most successful candidates have a palpable energy and excitement for helping others through sales – motivated not only by driving customer satisfaction, but in being recognized for their efforts through a great commission structure.
We recognize that our Design Consultants must be able to function with a level of autonomy to negotiate lucrative sales deals and we provide our sales team with continuous training and support from industry experts with over 25+ years of experience. A Design Consultant is a self-starter with a magnetic personality who is ready to crush sales goals and deliver a positive lasting impression!
- Maintains availability to conduct at least 2-3 sales appointments per day (5 days/week), traveling to the customers’ location
- Engages with prospective customers in customized, face-to-face meetings to:
- Qualify appropriate products based on a customer’s specific needs and priorities
- Negotiate lucrative sales proposals independently – upselling where appropriate and educating customers on product benefits
- Address any questions and concerns the customer may have
- Attends re-measure appointments and installations as requested to support an outstanding customer experience and problem resolution
- Tracks activities in company CRM system, updating record information promptly and accurately
- Develops strong, ongoing relationships with prospective and current customers, delivering outstanding service that leads to 5-star reviews and repeat customers
- Communicates and coordinates with other team members and departments to optimize team sales effort
- Prioritizes maintaining and gaining a deep knowledge of product, industry-specific trends, and new sales techniques
- Responds to emails and voicemails with a sense of urgency within 24-business hours of receipt
- Performs other related work as required
- Able to meet established sales objectives
- Customer-focused mindset with the ability to persuade
- Highly self-motivated and organized
- Enthusiasm for creative and decisive problem solving, including the ability to overcome objections
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn/navigate multiple platforms
- Ability to adapt and prioritize with unexpected situations
- Able to work independently and as an active team member
- Reliable use of a personal vehicle to travel up to 50-mile radius for sales appointments
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Demonstrated expertise in customer engagement
- Proven track record of successfully meeting or exceeding sales objectives
- Experience in window covering industry a plus!
- Experience with CRM/POS software and presentation software a plus!
- Primarily a stationary position requiring travel of up to a 50-mile radius for sales appointments
- Must be able to move about inside a customer’s home
- Able to consistently operate a computer or other office productivity tools
- Able to move, transport, and position product samples that may weigh up to 15 pounds for sales appointments
- Must follow all health and safety procedures and regulations as dictated by Galaxy Draperies and in accordance with state and local laws
Locations with openings:
- Los Angeles, CA
- San Gabriel Valley, CA
- Bakersfield, CA
- San Fernando Valley, CA
- South Bay area, CA
We are already hiring for our next new hire class!
Provide a Resume and Cover Letter that outlines your best accomplishments, qualifications, and interest in the position.