***FAST START DATE: As early as JUNE 8. By this time next week, you could be starting a new career with US!!!***
Attention waitstaff, hospitality workers, and customer service rockstars! Are you tired of being at a job with no room for advancement? Working hard with very little payoff or recognition for your efforts? Being just a number in a big organization? Check us out!
Here’s our pitch:
Galaxy Draperies is ready to appreciate your talents, give you the acknowledgement you deserve, and support you in advancing your career:
- We invest in you with PAID training and mentorship from experts with 25+ years of experience!
- Company-provided technology for you to succeed!
- Generous commission structure IN ADDITION TO HOURLY WAGE with additional bonuses when your leads are converted to sales!
- Flexible schedules and mileage reimbursement!
Galaxy Draperies is a family-owned and operated business and our culture can’t be beat! When you join the Galaxy Draperies team we like to think that you are being welcomed into our family. We care about our employees in terms of helping them grow their careers and we also understand the importance of a good work-life balance.
Still with us? Great! Here’s what we’re looking for from you:
- Independently managing events at warehouses within a specific territory (2-3 events/week netting ~16-20 hours total)
- Approaching and connecting with prospective customers to educate them on our products, respond to basic questions and concerns, and record contact information
- Transferring collected information from prospective customers to schedulers through company CRM system
- Responding to emails and voicemails with a sense of urgency within 24-business hours of receipt
Our Promotions Associates are energetic and outgoing individuals who don’t shy away from social events and are willing to live and breathe our brand. As the face and voice of our company, they play a key role in exemplifying the reputation of Galaxy Draperies as the premier provider of custom window treatments and awnings in Los Angeles.
Is this you? Or do you think it could be? Apply today and let’s start the conversation!
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift, Weekend availability
- Commission pay
COVID-19 Workplace Safety and Health Policies that align with CDC, and CDPH guidance are in place. All employees are expected to comply with California’s latest ETS, including facial covering requirements.
- This position requires the individual to transport a demonstration table, marketing materials, and samples to the work site on each scheduled workday. Do you have reliable transportation to report to the work site?
- This position requires the availability to consistently work Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. Are you available to work Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays?