Do you consider yourself a master of fine detail impressing your supervisors with how much you can get done in a day? Are you an expert communicator and wow customers daily with your service? Are you a master problem solver that thrives on meeting deadlines? Then, apply today!
We are looking for top-notch installers because Galaxy Draperies knows how to make meticulous carpenters and that love create raving fans, succeed in a demanding awning specialist installer role for your next career level fulfillment.
Due to a rapidly growing volume of luxury homeowners as our target clientele in the greater Los Angeles area, we are looking to expand our installation team. Our installers are responsible for managing the final touches of our Designer’s creations. This team is directly responsible for the success rate of our jobs as well as providing excellent customer service for lifelong account relationships. You will work directly with our operations department and Design team to provide a seamless experience for our clients in preparing the tools, hardware, product for efficient execution, as well as ask for the next project.
What is important to you?
- A family-run and operated Company with 43 years of experience who cares about your goals and coaches you to achieve them.
- An on-your-toes atmosphere with fast-acting teammates that challenge each other, solve problems for big wins, and innovates to strengthen the customer experience.
- The ability to work independently with integrity to have passion for the perfect result.
- Steady work to depend on so you can focus on family first.
What you are responsible for:
- Measuring and problem solving pre-install when required by scope of work
- Providing an excellent and proactive customer experience that our luxury homeowners and Design accounts can’t stop telling their friends and family about, getting to know our clients in a friendly first-name basis manner.
- A relentless persistence in managing the micro-details on high volume installations weekly, that put final pieces of the puzzle together by communicating on every job its completion details.
What is important to us?
- Minimum 5 years in Handyman/Carpentry/Installation Services
* Exceptional knowledge of building structure and tool management skills.
- A love for making customers happy, and a knack for not taking it personal is a plus.
If this sounds like it would be the perfect opportunity, we can’t wait to hear from you. Apply quickly to be selected for our upcoming training class. Please submit your resume and we will contact you directly. You can also learn more about our history at Galaxydraperiescareers.com